Friday, June 24, 2011

98 Days to Go!


This morning I thought up a sneaky way of being able to get out of all this. You see, I'm really not doing this for me - I've tried to do this sort of thing for myself tonnes of times and failed miserably. I really am doing it for Limerick Kidz. So if people don't support this challenge, I may as well give up. There'll be no point. My target is 500 euro (minimum) or five euro a day which I reckon is pretty achievable. Most people can spare a fiver - or if they can't, then they have something they could sell for a fiver which they could then use to sponsor me! So people are going to have to pay me to stay on this. If, for example, I don't reach my minimum target for that day - like for the 5th day it would be 25 euro - then I'm going to break out and go to McDonalds. I'll send out a warning first - and if by teatime no one has put their hand in their pocket then my suffering will end with a Big Mac and chips followed by a Moody Cow Milkshake. And if I do break out I'm under no obligation to return sponsorship as each fiver only buys you that particular day of suffering - if you want me to suffer for longer then you'll just have to pay more.
The photo shows the remains of the little snack 'him indoors' had with his cup of tea last night. In front of me! So much for moral support.
Thanks to Eric, Fiona and Mike for their donations today. Looks like I'll be on this for a few more days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment